I can't believe finals are in just two weeks.
真不敢相信还有2个星期就要期末考试了.
Final: 期末考试
He failed his finals.
他期末考试没通过.
All my friends are in the same boat.
我所有的朋友处境都一样.
In the same boat: 处境相同;同舟共济
If you lose your job, I'll lose mine, so we're both in the same boat.
假如你失业,我也会失业,因此我俩处境相同.
I'm going to to have to pull quite a few all-nighters during the next couple of weeks.
接下来的两周得熬通宵了.
All-nighter: an occasion when you spend the whole night studying or doing written work in university 通宵学习,开通宵夜车
I don't have a clue about it.
八字还没一撇呢.
Clue: (解决疑案、问题等的)线索,迹象,提示
"Do you know the time of the next train?" "I don't have a clue."
"您知道下一班火车的时间吗?" "我一无所知."
The police have no clue to his identity.
警察没有可以确定他的身份的任何线索.
Do you have some good tips on budgeting time?
你在安排时间方面有什么好建议吗?
Tip: small but useful piece of practical advice 有用的小建议; 实用的小提示
Here's a handy tip for removing stains from clothing.
有个除掉衣服上污点的窍门儿.
I'm not even close to being ready.
我离"准备好"还差的远呢!
I have three papers to finish in three weeks.
我得在三周内写出三篇论文.
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的?
I'm always two steps behind.
我总是慢两拍.
I am so stressed out.
我都担心死了.
Stressed out: so worried and tired that you cannot relax