您的位置 首页 英语口语

口语中容易理解错的英语句子

1.Do you have a family? 你有孩子吗?2.It's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。3.I have no opinion of that sort of man. 我对这类人很反感。4.He put 5 dollars into my hand,you have

1.Do you have a family? 你有孩子吗?

2.It's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。

3.I have no opinion of that sort of man. 我对这类人很反感。

4.He put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today." 他把5美圆塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好。”

5.I was the youngest son,and the youngest but two. 我是最小的儿子,但我还有两个妹妹。

6.The picture flattered her. 她比较上照。

7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England. 她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。

8.He is a walking skeleton. 他很瘦。

9.The machine is in good repair. 机器已经修好了。

口语中容易理解错的英语句子

10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty. 他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。

11.You don't know what you are talking about. 你在胡说八道。

12.You don't begin tounderstand what they mean. 你根本不知道他们在干嘛。(not begin to:毫不)

13.They didn't praise him slightly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

14.That's all I want to hear. 我已经听够了。

15.I wish I could bring you to see my point. 你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。

16.You really flatter me. 你让我受宠若惊。

17.He made a great difference. 有他没他结果完全不一样。

18.You cannot give him too much money. 你给他再多的钱也不算多。

19.The long exhausting trip proved too much. 这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。

20.You look darker after the holiday. 你看上去更健康了。

21.As luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again. 不幸的是,他又一次被老师逮个正着。

22.She held the little boy by the right hand. 她抓着小男孩的右手。(这里"by"与"with"动作主语完全相反)

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33938.html

为您推荐