您的位置 首页 商务英语

自荐函用语--请求面谈及客套语

1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my

1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。

2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.

恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。

3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.

如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。

自荐函用语--请求面谈及客套语

4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.

如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。

5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.

如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。

6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.

恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。

7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration.

本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。

8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.

如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。

9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.

对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力。

10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.

假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。

11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.

假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。

12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/34504.html

为您推荐