开始和终止工作怎么说?下面这些话你可以参考哦!
Commencement 开始雇佣关系
I'm impressed with your background. You're hired.
你的背景令我印象深刻,你被聘用了。
You can begin employment next Monday.
你下周一就可以来上班了。
We're very happy to have you. Welcome aboard!
恭喜,你被录用了。欢迎加入我们的行列。
You have the job. Welcome to ABC Incorporated.
你被录用了,欢迎来ABC公司。
You will undergo an orientation process on your first day.
第一天来上班时会有人领你熟悉新的环境。
Termination终止雇佣关系
You have shown no improvement over last year. I have no choice but to fire you.
去年一整年你的工作都毫无起色,我别无选择,你被解雇了。
Did you hear about Kenny He was canned for insubordination.
你听说Kenny的事儿了吗?他因为顶撞上司被开除了。
I feel so sorry for her. She just got her pink slip.
我真为她难过,她刚收到解雇通知书。
These are difficult economic times. The company has to lay off some staff.
现在经济不景气,公司只能裁减一些员工。
His wife is being transferred overseas, so he had to quit his job.
他的妻子被调往海外工作了,所以他只能辞职。
Mike's work was constantly below standard, so he finally got the axe/got the sack.
Mike的工作质量总是达不到要求,所以他最终被炒了鱿鱼。