参加面试时经常会被问到问题,不过范围基本上是固定的,知道以下这些问题,你应对面试会绰绰有余!
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
作为一个专业人士,你怎样评价你自己?
A: with my strong knowledge of computers, I am capable and competent.
我有深厚的计算机知识,我可以胜任这份工作。
Q: What are your most professional skills?
你专业技能的强项是什么?
A: I think I am skilled in computer operation and maintenance.
我想是计算机操作与维护。
Q: What kind of people do you prefer to work with?
你喜欢和什么样的人一起工作?
A: I prefer to work with those who are willing to work with other people.
我喜欢和那些乐于和别人一起工作的人合作。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你认为你对我们有什么价值?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to you company in the future.
我想将来我可以为公司做一些积极的贡献。
Q: Do you work well under stress or pressure?
在压力下你能正常工作吗?
A: I am young and have more energy, so I think I can handle it well.
我很年轻而且精力充沛,我想我可以做的很好。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
通常你都是怎样对待批评的?
A: When we cool off, we can discuss it later.
平静下来之后,我们可以稍后再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
工作中什么让你觉得受挫?
A: Sometimes narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
有时候,心胸狭窄的人让我觉得很
Q: How do you handle conflict with your colleagues at work?
你怎么处理工作中与同事的矛盾?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized way in order to get my point across.
我会更清晰有礼地表达我的想法,让他明白我的意图。
Q: How do you handle failure?
失败了你会怎么办?
A: None of us were born perfect. I hope to be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
没有人生来完美。我希望能有机会改正错误。
Q: What provides you with a sense of accomplishment?
什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best for your company.
为贵公司倾尽全力。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你对自己最近五年内有什么规划?
A: It would be too early for me to predict this.
现在规划对我来说太早了。
Q: You may ask questions about us, if you have any.
你有问题要问我们吗?
A: Sure, What would my job entail?
是的,我的工作都包括什么?