在国外租房子的时候不知道如何用英语沟通吗? 不用担心,只要谨记以下常用句型,保证让你租屋时再也不会辞穷了!
第一次租房子,要去看房间、屋子或公寓…
When you are first organizing an appointment to look at a room, house or apartment to rent
My name is… I saw your advertisement of a [ room / house / apartment ] to rent and I’m very interested.
(我的名字是…我看到你的租屋广告,很感兴趣。)
When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?
(请问什么时候方便看房子呢?)
I’m sorry I am only able to view after 6 o’clock (or 6p.m.) in the evening or at weekends due to my work commitments.
(不好意思,由于工作关系,我只能在晚上6点以后或周末才有时间过去看房子。)
I could view the room in my lunch break between 12 and 2p.m.
(我可以在午餐休息时大约在12点到下午2点过去看房子。)
So that’s Wednesday evening at 6p.m? I look forward to meeting you.
(那就这个礼拜三晚上6点吧?很期待见到你。)
当你见到房东,参观房子或公寓时…
When you meet the landlord and view the room/apartment
Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?
(房租是否包括水和暖气的费用?)
How much are the [ electricit y/ gas / water ] bills for a year?
(一年电/瓦斯/水费需要支付多少钱?)
Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.
(这里可以接通电话吗?我还需要网路连线。)
How many other rooms are let in the building?
(这栋住宅还有多少房间可以入住?)
How many people share the [ bathroom / kitchen ] ?
(有多少人共用浴室或厨房?)
Is there a laundry room?
(有洗衣间吗?)
So this studio apartment has an open plan area which is for living, sleeping and cooking with a separate bathroom?
(所以这间套房有一个开放式的区域,可居住、睡觉和烹饪,外加一间独立的浴室?)
So this apartment has an open plan living area with kitchenette, a separate bedroom and a bathroom?
(所以这间公寓有一个开放式的客厅与简便小厨房,外加一间独立的卧房加浴室?)
Do you have an apartment available with its own separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom?
(请问你们的出租公寓是否有独立的厨房、卧室和浴室吗?)
Is there a [ washing machine / dishwasher ] in the kitchen?
(厨房里有洗衣机或洗碗机吗?)
Do any of the other tenants have children?
(其他的房客家里有孩子吗?)
Am I allowed to redecorate the rooms?
(我可以重新装修这间房子吗?)
How long is the rental lease for?
(租约期有多长?)
Do I have to pay a security deposit?
(我需要付押金吗?)
Have many other people viewed the room already?
(已经有多少人看过这间房子了?)
When will you decide who gets the room?
(你什么时候能决定这间房子要租给谁?)
When would I be able to move in?
(我什么时候可以搬进来呢?)
Am I allowed to use the garden at the rear or does that belong to the ground floor apartment?
(我可以使用后边的花园吗?还是那个花园只属于一楼的住户的吗?)
一旦你搬进去了,你也许会遇到一些问题…
once you move in you may have some problems or things that go wrong in the room/apartment
The [ heating / air conditioning / washing machine / dishwasher ] isn’t working.
(冷暖气机/洗衣机/洗碗机坏了。)
I’m having a problem with my key and lock. It is difficult to unlock the door.
(门锁和钥匙出问题了,门锁很难打开。)
The timed light always goes out before I can reach the landing.
(我都还没走到楼下,一楼的定时感应灯就已经熄灭了。)
Could you organize for it to be repaired please?
(你能否抽空修理一下吗?)
I’m sorry but I have to complain about the neighbors [ upstairs / downstairs / on the other side of the hallway ] .
(不好意思,但是我必须投诉楼上/楼下/走廊对面的邻居。)
They are very noisy.
(他们太吵了。)
They leave their garbage in the hallway which leaves an unpleasant smell and attracts cats, mice and rats.
(他们把垃圾堆在走廊,味道很难闻,还把野猫和老鼠都引来了。)
They leave bicycles in the hallway and it is difficult to open the door and get into the hallway.
(他们把脚踏车停在走廊,这样我很难打开门,也很难通过。)
The children leave toys on the stairs and it is very dangerous.
(小孩子把玩具丢在楼梯间,这样容易造成危险。)