您的位置 首页 零基础英语

「废话少说」的英文怎么说? #厌世阵线 #负能量 一定要学会的实用口说句

I quit. 我不干了A: Jeff, can you take the night shift today?A: Jeff,你今天可以轮晚班吗?B: Jesus, I’ve been taking night shifts the whole week… I quit.B: 天啊!我这周已经都上晚班了耶…我不干了!I don’t care at all.

I quit. 我不干了

A: Jeff, can you take the night shift today?

A: Jeff,你今天可以轮晚班吗?

B: Jesus, I’ve been taking night shifts the whole week… I quit.

B: 天啊!我这周已经都上晚班了耶…我不干了!

I don’t care at all. 我才不屑

A: Did you hear that Taylor and Tom broke up? I can’t believe it!

A: 你有听说泰勒斯和汤姆分手了吗?

B: You know what? I don’t care at all.

B: 老实说,我才不屑。

I’ve had enough! 我受够了

A: Hannah said she’s going to take a few more personal leaves. So you have to take her place while she’s gone.

A: Hannah 说她要再请多几天事假,所以你那几天要帮她代班喔。

B: I’ve had enough!

B: 我受够了!

I’m on my period. 我月经来了

A: Don’t piss me off. I’m on my period.

A: 别惹我,我月经来了。

「废话少说」的英文怎么说? #厌世阵线 #负能量 一定要学会的实用口说句

B: Relax! I’m not doing this on purpose.

B: 放轻松!我不是故意要气你的。

Don’t be a copycat. 不要学我

A: Can I take a look at your logo design? I haven’t finished mine and the deadline is approaching…

A: 我可以看你的 logo 设计吗?我还没用好,而且时间快到了…

B: Yeah, but don’t be a copycat. I’m serious.

B: 可以是可以,但别学我喔!我认真的。

【世界毁灭】 愤世指数 ★★☆

What the heck? 现在是怎样(受惊吓、搞不清楚状况)

A: Hey, John. I saw your girlfriend with another guy. I feel sorry for you.

A: 嘿,John,我看见你女朋友跟另一个男生走在一起耶,真是为你感到难过。

B: What the heck? No wonder she keeps avoiding me recently.

B: 现在是怎样?难怪她最近一直躲我。

not again / come on 又来了

A: Rumor has it that we will have another no-pay leave.

A: 听说我们又要被放无薪假了。

B: Not again! Plans can’t ever keep up with changes…

B: 又来了,计画永远赶不上变化。

Stop messing around. 别闹了

A: If my mom forbids me to stay overnight at Coco’s house, I still wouldn’t go home tonight.

A: 如果妈妈不让我住 Coco 家,那我今天晚上也不要回家了。

B: Stop messing around! Your midterms are coming up soon.

B: 别闹了!你的期中考快到了。

Cut the crap! 废话少说

A: Joan, you must listen to me, everyone loves Donald Trump. He’s going to win the U.S. presidential election.

A: Joan,听我说,大家都爱川普,他一定会赢得美国总统大选的。

B: No, he won’t. Cut the crap!

B: 不可能,废话少说!

Don’t be so scheming! 不要心机这么重

A: I can’t believe Lindsay has so many fans on Facebook. She’s so fake! I’m going to show people her true colors.

A: 我不敢相信 Lindsay 的粉丝团有这么多人按赞,她很假掰耶!我一定要拆穿她的假面具。

B: Don’t be so scheming! Maybe she’s just lucky.

B: 不要心机这么重!她可能只是幸运嘛!

【让你也毁灭】 愤世指数 ★★★

Suit yourself / whatever / up to you 随便你

A: What do you say about this red skirt? Or the pink one?

A: 你觉得这件红色裙子如何?还是粉红色的?

B: Up to you. I don’t want to stay here anymore.

B: 随便你,我不想再待在这了。

You’re driving me crazy! 你快把我逼疯了

A: Kyle, I know you are going to be late, but could you buy me an americano and a muffin at Starbucks? Oh, and on the way can you grab a sandwich and a banana from 7-11 as well?

A: Kyle,我知道你要迟到了,不过你可以帮我买一杯星巴克的美式咖啡和一个马芬蛋糕吗?另外,顺便在 7-11 买一个三明治和一根香蕉喔!

B: I can’t do so many things in 5 just minutes! You’re driving me crazy!

B: 我不可能在五分钟内做这么多事,你快把我逼疯了!

You have no taste. 你很俗欸

A: How do you think about me wearing Birkenstocks with stockings?

A: 你觉得穿勃肯凉鞋配长筒袜如何?

B: I’ve got to say you have no taste… none at all.

B: 我必须说你真的很没品味…完全没有。

Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁

A: Men are more capable of taking the leading role than women for sure.

A:男人绝对比女人更适合担任领导者

B: Who do you think you are? Humans are equal, you shouldn’t have this kind of sexual stereotype.

B: 你以为你是谁?人生而平等,你不应该有这样的性别刻板印象。

You are such a jerk! 你好机车

A: Oops, it seems like you’ve missed the deadline for registration. See you next year! Don’t blame me!

A: 哎呀,你似乎错过报名时间了,明年见啰!别怪我没提醒你。

B: You are such a jerk!

B: 你好机车!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/36249.html

为您推荐