您的位置 首页 高中英语

别让「讲英文」降低你的幽默感!用这些简单单字让聊天一样活灵活现

平常用中文喜欢跟朋友讲点浮夸的词语来聊天,但换成英文就变得死板板? Jade 老师首先为你讲解怎么样有趣地使用英式英文!你可以假装上流社会、你可以用一些咒骂词、你可以用一些俚语,你也可以像老师示范地那样把一些普通单字加强语气,

平常用中文喜欢跟朋友讲点浮夸的词语来聊天,但换成英文就变得死板板? Jade 老师首先为你讲解怎么样有趣地使用英式英文!你可以假装上流社会、你可以用一些咒骂词、你可以用一些俚语,你也可以像老师示范地那样把一些普通单字加强语气,真是千变万化:

英国腔很有趣吧?以下我们整理的单字,也可以让你轻松用英文表达某物「真的超@#^&^#%」:

terribly excited

an awful good time

damn ghetto from hell

goddamn gorgeous

goddamn ghetto

terribly sorry

Thank you so much

You are so bad…

kill me

horrifying experience

horrific good time

下面的对话为你示范怎么用这些词语跟闺密大肆抱怨你与介绍对象的初次见面:

A: How did the blind date go? I am terribly excited to hear all about it.

A: 初次见面还好吗?我超兴奋的,快一五一十地跟我说吧。

B: Well…

B: 这样讲啊…

A: Oh no, what happened?

A: 哎呀,怎么了?

B: Everything was going well, and I was having an awful good time. You know all I do is work, it’s rare for me to wear a nice dress, and go out for dinner. He seemed like a real gentleman, handsome, composed, and confident.

B: 本来一切都很顺利,我真的很高兴。你知道我一直在工作,穿件漂亮的洋装很出去吃晚饭真的满难得的,而他看起来真是个绅士,潇洒、有风度又有自信。

A: Good…

A: 很好啊!

B: Then without anyone asking, he started to go on and on about what went wrong in his previous marriages. Did you know that he was married five different times?

B: 然后虽然根本没人问,他却开始描述他以前的婚姻出错的地方。你知不知道他已经结过五次婚了?

A: What?

A: 什么?

B: Yes, and he did a rather in-depth analysis on the flaws on all his ex-wives. One of them is not even with us anymore.

B: 是的,他还对他的前妻们的缺陷做了相当深入的分析。我的意思是,其中一人根本已经不在了。

别让「讲英文」降低你的幽默感!用这些简单单字让聊天一样活灵活现

A: I don’t understand.

A: 不懂。

B: She passed away a few years ago, and he was still bad-mouthing her.

B: 她前几年去世了,而他还在讲她的坏话。

A: I am terribly sorry, he is a likable guy at work, and I always thought that you two would hit it off.

A: 我真的很抱歉,他在办公室很受欢迎,我一直以为你们两个会蛮合得来的。

B: So did he. Towards the end of the evening, he had the audacity to inform me that all the prenuptial agreement was signed before he got married, you know, each, and every of the five different ones.

B: 他才是。约会快结束时,他还大言不惭地告诉我,他结婚前都有签婚前协议,你知道,他签过整整五份不同的婚前协议书!

A: …

B: Then he walked me home, and commented that my neighborhood looked like a ghetto, or I should say, the damn ghetto from hell. And he told me that women like me should realize that I need a man to take care of me, and give me a better life.

B: 然后,他陪我走回家,并说我家附近看起来像一个贫民窟,或者我应该说,「地狱中的该死的贫民窟」。他告诉我,像我这种女人应该了解到我需要一个男人来照顾我,并给我更好的生活。

A: What did you say?

A: 妳說了什么?

B: I told him: “Thank you so much for your informative observation!”

B: 我告诉他:「超级感谢您细腻的观察力!」

A: You are so bad…

A: 妳好坏…

B: Then he tried to kiss me. I backed away, and told him that I got to get up early for Pilates. Then my goddamn gorgeous dress and I shut the door in his face. Hope he found his way home okay in my goddamn ghetto neighborhood.

B: 他还试图吻我,我退开了,并告诉他我要早起去做皮拉提斯。然后我和我该死的美丽洋装就当着他的面狠狠把门甩上了,希望他可以从该死的贫民窟平安回家。

A: Hahaha. Kill me. You missed yoga like the past 500 Saturday mornings, and you said you do Pilates in the morning.

A: 哈哈哈。打败我吧。妳过去 500 个周六早上都错过了瑜伽,妳还說妳早上要做皮拉提斯。

B: Hey, as luck would have it, the next day, I felt so relieved to have my single life, I actually went to yoga. The instructor was glad to see me, and I told her you and I will see her on Monday.

B: 嘿,幸运的是,我第二天为我的单身生活感到很欣慰,结果真的跑去上瑜伽了。老师看到我很高兴,我告诉她我和你会跟她周一再见。

A: Oh, that’s nice.

A: 哦,那很好。

B: Of course, now go grab your bag, we have to be there in 30 minutes.

B: 当然,去拿你的包,我们 30 分钟内就要到了。

A: Okay… that’s the least I can do.

A: 好吧… 这是我至少我可以做的。

B: Thanks for a horrific experience though. Sometimes we need a bit of awakening to see how lucky we are to have good friends, fulfilling jobs, and the luxury of carefree evenings.

B: 虽然这个可怕的经历,但还是感谢你。有时候我们需要一点当头棒喝才会意识到好朋友、工作有成就,还有宝贵的、无忧无虑的夜晚是多幸运。

A: No problem, I’m looking forward to set up another opportunity for you to have a horrifying good time.

A: 没问题,我期待过不久就有个帮你筹备可怕好时光的机会呦。

B: …

接下来这一批堪称脏话的单字虽然乍看之下有点不雅,不过在日常英文中还满常被用的,所以只要注意使用时机、用在朋友间放松聊天的话,可以很有效地表达戏剧效果。 “fucking” 是个在句子里位置非常弹性的神奇单字,看下去你就知道了:

Bloody perfect!

a mile freaking long

any bloody service

fucking suffocate

the bloody crowd

my poor self

a bloody nightmare

Holy fuck!

I see him with my own fucking eyes.

I fucking hope so!

I am so fucking happy for you!

I missed you guys so fucking much.

Anything you fucking want!

Why are we fucking talking this?

I don’t fucking know, I am just so fucking happy!

calm the fuck down.

Sounds like an awesome fucking plan!

再来看看这个对话示范:

Wife: How was the exhibition?

老婆: 展览怎么样?

Husband: Bloody perfect!

老公: 真他妈完美!

Wife: What happened?

老婆: 发生了什么?

Husband: The line for the tickets was a mile freaking long. By the time I finally got inside, there were people everywhere. I stopped at this booth to look at some products, and there was no one there to offer me any bloody service. I thought I was going to fucking suffocate. So I fought my way through the bloody crowd to escape, walked to the coffee shop near our old high school, and thought that I can go get some lunch by my poor self.

老公: 光是买票就排了他妈的一英里长。我好不容易进去了以后却摩肩接踵。我在摊位驻足,却完全没有人提供任何该死的服务。我以为我要他妈的窒息了。所以我从该死的人群中挣扎的逃离了,走到我们以前高中附近的咖啡馆,可怜兮兮地一个人吃点中饭。

Wife: Sorry my poor baby… sounds like a bloody nightmare.

老婆: 我可怜的宝贝… 听起来像一个恐怖的恶梦。

Husband: Actually, not really.

老公: 其实没有欸。

Wife What do you mean?

老婆: 什么意思?

Husband: The place is remodeled, and it is beautiful. Remember Andy, you, and I used to go there everyday after school, and we loved to sit by the corner with the view.

老公: 那个地方装修了,变得很漂亮。妳还记得安迪,妳和我以前放学后每天都去那里,我们最爱坐在角落看风景。

Wife: Of course.

老婆: 当然。

Husband: Remember Andy said that if he ever finds a job in Taipei, he will move back from Canada, and spend more time with his family.

老公: 记得安迪说如果他在台北找到工作时,他就会从加拿大搬回来,并花更多的时间与家人在一起。

Wife: Yes, that was what he said last time he was here. I hope everything is well with him.

老婆: 对呀,上次他来是这么说。我希望他一切顺利。

Husband: Well, why don’t you ask him yourself…

老公: 这样啊,你为什么不自己问他…

Wife: Holy fuck! Andy, what are you doing here?

老婆: 老天爷!安迪,你怎么在这里?

Andy: Hahaha. I just got back yesterday! I came out for a walk after hanging out with my mom all day, and thought I can stop at our old hangout. I sat down at our corner table for about five minutes, and was about to call your husband. Meanwhile, the doors opened, and I see him with my own fucking eyes.

安迪: 哈哈哈,我昨天刚回来!今天整天都在陪我妈,现在才出来散个步,就想到我们以前老是聚会的地方坐坐。我刚在我们靠角落的桌子坐下来五分钟,正要打电话给你老公时,门就开了,然后我就他妈亲眼看到他了。

Wife: This is great! Are you here to stay?

老婆: 好棒!你要留下来吗?

安迪: I fucking hope so! I am in going to a firm for a final interview on Monday. And if everything goes well, I’ll be setting up camp here.

安迪: 我他妈的希望如此!星期一我要去一家公司做最后的面试。如果一切顺利,我会在这里定下来。

Wife: I am so fucking happy for you! Welcome home!

老婆: 我他妈的超替你开心!欢迎回家!

Andy: Thank you! I missed you guys so fucking much. What are we going to do to catch up?

安迪: 谢谢!我他妈的真想念你们。我们聚会要做什么?

Wife: Anything you fucking want! Why are we fucking talking like this?

老婆: 他妈的你想要什么都可以!我们为什么他妈的这样子讲话?

Andy: I don’t fucking know, I am just so fucking happy!

安迪: 我他妈的不知道啊,我只是太他妈的太高兴了!

Husband: Okay, you two, calm the fuck down. We don’t want him to go to his important interview on Monday with a potty mouth.

老公: 好啦,你们两个安份点。我们不想他星期一满嘴脏话的去重要的面试。

Wife: Okay… Let’s rest for a while, and we will take him to dinner later.

老婆: Okay… 我们休息一下,然后我们晚点带他去吃晚饭。

Andy: Sounds like an awesome fucking plan!

安迪: 听起来像个他妈的好计划!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/36314.html

为您推荐