I would like to have the sauce on the side.
酱料帮我分开放。
相信大家怕味道太重、口味不喜欢,或是太难吃的时候,都会想要把酱料另外放吧!
A: Sir, how would you like your steak?
A: 先生,您的牛排想要几分熟呢?
B: Medium rare, please, and I would like to have the sauce on the side.
B: 请给我三分熟,另外酱料帮我分开放。
I don’t want green onions in my meal, thank you.
我的餐点不要加葱,谢谢!
来啰,各种可怕配料的英文统整:
葱 green onion (s)
姜 ginger
蒜 garlic
洋葱 onion (s)
芹菜 celery
香芹 parsley
香菜 coriander (英式)、cilantro (美式)
辣椒 chili (美式)、chili (英式) (es)
A: May I take your order now?
A: 现在可以帮您点餐了吗?
B: I’ll have today’s special and I don’t want coriander in my meal, thank you.
B: 我要今日特餐,然后我的餐点不要加香菜,谢谢!
Excuse me, can I get a doggy bag?
不好意思我想要打包。
除了「打包」,另外补充「外带、内用」等各种说法:
「内用还是外带」? → For here or to go?
「外带」→ take away (英式、澳式)、take out / to go (美式)
「叫外送」→ send out for sth. (英式)、order in sth. / order out (for sth.) (美式)
或是简单说→ get sth. delivered
A: Good evening, for here or to go?
A: 晚安,请问内用还外带?
B: To go, please. By the way, do you offer food delivery?
B: 外带。对了,你们有外送服务吗?
A: Yes, you can get your food delivered for a delivery fee.
A: 有的,只要多加外送费就能外送。
大家学会了吗?如果还想到哪些英文餐厅用语,欢迎在下面留言!