13种「好啊!」英文回答说法
1.Exactly! 对啊!
A: So you mean he literally proposed to you yesterday on the beach?
(妳的意思是,他昨天在海摊上向妳求婚吗?)
B: Exactly! Can you imagine that?
(对啊!很难想像吧?)
A: That is way too romantic!
(也太浪漫了吧!)
B: You bet!
(真的!)
2.Right! 对啊!
A: Maybe you should take a taxi instead of the bus so that you can be there on time.
(为了能够准时到达,也许妳应该搭计程车,而不是公车。)
B: Right! Good idea!
(对耶!好主意!)
3.Absolutely! 正是!
A: Are you the one in this picture with the trophy?
(你就是这张照片中拿着奖杯的人吗?)
B: Absolutely! You have no idea I was the hero of our school throughout the year!
(正是!我可是整年度的学校风云人物呢!)
4.Correct! 没错!
A: Let me guess. You are accepted by the graduate school, right?
(如果我猜得没错,妳被那间研究所录取了吧?)
B: Correct! And I also got the scholarship! It’s really amazing!
(没错!而且我还拿到奖学金噢!太棒了!)
5.Totally! 真的!
A: I just don’t think it’s possible for us to overwork every single day until midnight.
(我觉得要我们每天加班到半夜根本是天方夜谭嘛!)
B: Totally! How could we get a normal life like this?
(真的!这样最好是可以有正常的生活啦!)
6.No doubt! 毫无疑问! / 无庸置疑!
A: I think mom is still angry at us. Do you think we can still play video games tonight?
(我觉得妈妈还在生我们的气。你觉得今天晚上我们还可能玩电动吗?)
B: There’s no doubt that she will not let us play.
(想都别想她会让我们玩!)
7.One hundred percent! 毫无疑问! /无庸置疑!
A: Are you sure this is safe enough? I still doubt it.
(你确定这个真的安全吗?我还是觉得有点怀疑。)
B: One hundred percent!
(无庸置疑!)
8.You’re right! 你说得对!
You’re right! People become different when they grow older.
(你说得对!人们长大后都变得不一样了。)
9.For sure! 那当然啰!
A: Alan said he will buy us drink tonight.
(Alan说今晚的酒他会买单!)
B: For sure! He got promotion and this is totally worth celebrating for!
(那当然啰!他升迁太值得庆祝啦!)
10.You bet! 当然! / 的确!
You bet! I think the team will win the championship today!
(当然!我认为这队今天会赢得冠军!)
11.It’s true! 真的!
It’s true! There’s no way he can survive in this kind of weather without a proper jacket.
(真的!他最好是可以忍受在这么冷的天气还不穿保暖的外套呢!)
12.You tell me!还用你说! / 可不是吗?
Oh! You tell me! I would never go to that restaurant anymore.
(拜托,还用你说!我才不可能再去那间餐厅了呢!)
13.Tell me about it! 还用你说! / 可不是吗?
Tell me about it! I’ve just been through that horrible situation so I totally understand it!
(可不是吗?我才刚经历和你一样的遭遇,所以完全可以理解!)