您的位置 首页 少儿英语

职场英文简报:有效连结简报的重点

1. 连结重点简报时,在连接每个重点 (main point) 之际,便是使用转换语的好时机,常见的有:first, …(首先,……)、second, …(第二,……)、next(接着)、then(然后)、finally(最后)、last but not least(最后但同样重要的

1. 连结重点

简报时,在连接每个重点 (main point) 之际,便是使用转换语的好时机,常见的有:first, …(首先,……)、second, …(第二,……)、next(接着)、then(然后)、finally(最后)、last but not least(最后但同样重要的是)、moving on …(继续下去……)、proceeding on …(继续下去……)。

Fist of all, I want to stress the importance of positive thinking.

首先我想要强调正面思考的重要性。

Next, I would like to talk about things to look for when buying an electric car.

接着,我想要谈谈买电动汽车时要注意的事情。

Last of all, let me underline the importance of team work.

最后,让我强调团队合作的重要性。

Last but not least, let’s not forget the great success our department achieved last year.

最后但同样重要的,请不要忘记我们部门去年取得的大成功。

Proceeding on, let’s focus on the issue of child labor.

继续下去,让我们聚焦于童工议题。

职场英文简报:有效连结简报的重点

2. 附加说明

简报时若要延伸内容,这时便可以在句子的开始加上以下的字词来附加说明:what’s more(更甚的是)、moreover(还有)、furthermore(再者)、besides (此外)、plus(另外)、in addition(此外)、in particular(尤其是)、on top of that(此外)。

What’s more, the company just announced a new CEO.

更甚的是,这公司刚刚宣布了一个新的总裁。

Moreover, our cell phone division has the most sales of any unit in the company.

还有,我们的手机部门拥有全公司所有单位中最高的业绩。

Plus, I started making sales calls to a group of doctors.

另外,我开始拨打销售电话给一群医生。

In particular, we allow salespeople to collect a draw during their first six months of work.

尤其是,我们让业务员在一开始工作的前六个月领取预支佣金备额。

On top of that, their clerks have to work shifts.

此外,他们的职员还必须轮班工作。

3. 增强简报语言

陈述一个事件时,为了让内容更流畅,你可以适时在句首加入一些字词,例如:consequently(结果)、as a result(结果)、regarding… / with regards to…(关于……)、obviously / evidently / clearly (显而易见地)、at any rate(无论如何),如此除了可以强调说话的重点,还可以抓住听众的注意力。

Consequently, the restaurant went out of business after being hit with lawsuits.

结果,这间餐厅在被告之后倒闭了。

As a result, I got to meet with the purchasing manager and show her our new product line.

结果我得以见到采购经理,向她展示我们的新产品线。

Regarding the relationship between stress and work engagement, here are the findings.

关于压力与工作参与度之间的关系,以下为研究结果。

Evidently, our consultant gave them the solution to their inventory problems.

显然地,我们的顾问给了他们解决存货问题的办法。

At any rate, we should approach this matter with care and deliberation.

无论如何,我们应该小心慎重地处理这件事。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/38057.html

为您推荐