您的位置 首页 商务英语

一次学会所有机场实用短句!

At the Check-in Counter在报到柜台Hi, where’s the check-in counter for Eva Air? 嗨,请问长荣航空的报到柜台在哪里?How much time should I allow to check in? 我应该在飞机起飞前多久时间报到?Where are you flying t

At the Check-in Counter              

在报到柜台

Hi, where’s the check-in counter for Eva Air?

      嗨,请问长荣航空的报到柜台在哪里?

How much time should I allow to check in?

      我应该在飞机起飞前多久时间报到?

Where are you flying to today?

      你今天要飞往哪里呢?

What’s your final destination?

     请问你的目的地是?

May I see your ticket and passport, please?

     可以看一下你的机票和护照吗?

Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

      你想要靠窗还是靠走道的位置?

Are you checking any bags?

     你有任何行李要托运吗?

How many bags can I check?

      请问我可以托运几件行李?

 一次学会所有机场实用短句!

Please place your bags on the scale.

      请把行李放在磅秤上。

One of your bags is overweight…I’m going to have to charge you for the excess weight.

      你有一件行李超重,我将必须要向你收取超重费用。

How much extra do I have to pay? And can I pay by credit card?

      我需要多付多少钱呢?可以用信用卡支付吗?

Please mark this bag as “fragile.”

      请标示这件行李是「易碎」。

I have a stopover/layover in Guangzhou — do I need to pick up my luggage there?

      我会在广州转机,我需要在那边提出行李吗?

No, it’ll go straight through to London.

      不用,行李会直挂到伦敦。

Could you please check my bags through to Vancouver?

      可以帮我把行李一路挂到温哥华吗?

Here is your boarding pass. Your flight leaves from gate 3B and it’ll begin boarding at 8:30. Your seat number is 12E.

      这是你的登机证,登机门是3B, 8点半开始登机。你的座位号码是12E。

Going Through Security         

进行安全检查

Please lay your bags flat on the conveyor belt.

      请把行李平放在输送带上。

Do I need to take my laptop out of the bag?

      我需要把笔电从包包里面拿出来吗?

Please take any electronic devices out of your bag.

      请把包包里所有的电子装置都拿出来。

Please step through the scanner.

      请通过金属探测器。

Please step to the side.

      请站到旁边。

Empty your pockets, please.

      请把口袋里面的东西都拿出来。

You’re all set. Have a nice flight.

      检查通过,祝你飞行愉快。

Announcement At The Gate    

登机门广播

There has been a gate change.

     登机门已更改。

Airasia to flight 888 to Bangkok is boarding.

      亚洲航空888班机飞往曼谷现在开始登机。

Please have your boarding pass and passport ready for boarding.

      请准备好登机证和护照准备登机。

We would like to invite our first-and business-class passengers to board.

      我们邀请头等舱和商务舱的旅客登机。

We are now inviting passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding.

     我们现在邀请有小孩同行的旅客,或需要特殊协助的旅客们开始登机。

We would now like to invite all passengers to board.

      我们现在邀请所有旅客登机。

This is the final boarding call for Cathay Pacific flight 220 to Shenzhen.

        这是国泰航空飞往深圳220班机最后登机广播。

Immigration And Customs   

入境审查与海关

Can I see your passport?

      可以看一下你的护照吗?

What’s the purpose of your visit to the United States?

      你到美国来的目的是什么?

Are you a tourist or on business?

      你是来观光还是出差?

How long do you plan to stay in Bangkok?

      你计画在曼谷待多久?

Do you have anything to declare?

     有任何东西需要申报吗?

Have you brought any food into the country?

     有没有带任何食物进入本国?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/38487.html

为您推荐