Excuse me, I thought I should come over and talk to you.
不好意思,我刚在想我应该过来跟你聊聊。
What do you think of the conference so far? ... have the sessions been helpful?
到目前为止你觉得这场会议怎么样呢? ⋯⋯你觉得其中的活动有帮助吗?
How long have you been a member of XYZ organization? / How long have you worked for this firm?
你在这家公司工作有多久了?
What inspired you to become a member?
是什么契机让你加入这家公司?
What’s the scope of your responsibilities for the company?
你在公司的责任范畴是什么呢?
Martin said you recently transferred from the sales department. How’s the transition going for you?
马丁说你刚刚从销售部门调过来,适应得还好吗?
How did you get into engineering?
你是怎么样进入工程界的?
How are the recent changes in government regulations affecting your business?
最近政府法规修改对你的事业有没有什么影响?
Have you always been in e-commerce, or have you worked in other industries?
你一直在做电商吗?还是有在其他的产业工作过?
I live in Taiwan. Where are you from?
我住在台湾,你来自哪里呢?
This is my first visit to Seoul. What do you recommend I see
while I’m here?
这是我第一次拜访首尔,你建议我到哪些地方看一看呢?
How do you like living in Chicago?
你觉得在芝加哥的生活怎么样?
13. Does your job entail a lot of travel?...What are some of your favorite cities?
你的工作需要常常旅行吗?你最喜欢的城市是哪些?
14. What are your hobbies or interests outside of work? / What do
you like doing in your free time?
工作之余你有没有什么嗜好或兴趣? / 休闲的时候你都做些什么呢?
15. Mike told me you’re into cycling. How did you develop an
interest in it?"
麦可告诉我你喜欢骑自行车,你是怎么开始对脚踏车有兴趣的呢?