Ⅰ. 上哪买衣服好呢?
‧ shopping center/mall 购物中心
‧ Boutique 精品店
‧ Chain store 连锁店 (ex: Zara/Mango/H&M…)
‧ (Factory) outlet (工厂直销) 畅货中心
‧ Department store 百货公司
※ 实用句型:
I am going to 地方to buy clothes/ a jacket/ a pair of jeans.
Where is the nearest shopping mall/outlet/department store?
Ⅱ. 血拼实用对话
逛街时,比较热情的店员会过来询问:「How may I help you? 」 ,或 「Are you alright there? 」 ,意思是「有什么是我可以帮得上忙的吗?」。如果你只是想自己一个人随便看看,你可以回答:「It’s ok. I am just looking around. 」( 没关系,我只是逛逛看看而已)。如果需要对方帮忙的时候,就可以参考以下的句子:
‧ I’ m looking for a down jacket.
我在找一件羽绒外套。
‧ Can I see that bag please?
我可以看看那个包包吗?
‧ Can I try it on?
我可以试穿吗?
‧ Can you tell me where the fitting/changing room is?
可以告诉我更衣室在哪里吗?
‧ Do you have it in a bigger/smaller size?
这件衣服有比较大/小的尺码吗?
‧ Do you have this in extra small/small/medium/extra large (size)?
这件衣服有XS/S/M/XL号的吗?
‧ Do you have this in red/a different color?
这件衣服有没有红色/别的颜色?
‧ This pair of pants is too tight/loose for me.
这条裤子对我而言太紧/太松了。
‧ Do you have alteration services?
你们有提供修改服务吗?
‧ How much is the shirt for?
这件衬衫多少钱?
‧ Is it on sale?
这件衣服有特价吗?
‧ Is it the sale price?
这是特价之后的价格吗?
‧ I’ll take it.
我要买这件。
‧ Will you be having a sale soon?
你们很快就会有特价吗?
‧ When will you start selling your new collection?
你们什么时候开始卖新款(新一季的衣服)?
Ⅲ. 想退货的时候该怎么说?
Customer: I’d like to return this please.
顾客:我想要退这个。
Cashier: Do you have the receipt?
收银员:您有收据吗?
Customer: Yes.
顾客:有的。
Cashier: Would you like to choose something else?
收银员:您想要换别的商品吗?
Customer: No, can I have a refund please?
顾客:不,请问我可以退款吗?
Cashier: Here you are.
收银员:这是您的退款。
Customer: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢你。