1. Cut your habits by fifty percent 将你的嗜好减半
Things like coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, eating out and more.
少一点咖啡、香烟、酒、外食等,如果你一天省下$50元的咖啡钱,一个月就会多出$1500呢!
2. Track your daily spending 记录每日花费
Download a budget tracking app on your smart phone or create a Google Docs spreadsheet ,document every penny that you spend.
在智慧型手机里下载记录预算的app软体或是建立Google表单来记录花费
once you figure out how much you’re spending on a daily basis, set a goal and try to cut down your costs by a few dollars per day.
一旦知道一天花费多少,设定目标并试着减少每天花费
3. Avoid dining out! 避免外食
Head to your local grocery store with some of your favorite meals, get the things that you need and cook them at home.
在超市或杂货店买自己喜欢的食材回家烹饪
4. Use coupons 使用折价券
5. Find promo codes before shopping online 在网购前查询促销代码
给大家几个参考网站:够麻吉团购网 GOMAJI , 餐卷团购 EZTABLE , 酷朋团购 GROUPON
6. Sign up for email newsletters for your favorite stores, restaurants, airlines and more 在电子邮件中订阅你最喜欢的商店、餐厅和航空公司等的电子报
Before you know it, you’ll be receiving discounts, promo codes, and other great deals directly to your inbox.
在知道消息之前,你会在信箱中直接收到折扣、促销代码和其他很棒的优惠
The best way to do this is to create a separate email address just for newsletter sign ups.
最好的办法是,为电子报另外办一个电子信箱
So that you don’t get 100 emails a day to your primary email account.
这样一来你就不会在原本的电子信箱中,一天收到一百封电子邮件
7. Unplug Everything 拔掉所有插头
Unplug anything and everything in your house that you’re not currently using.
拔掉你家里任何、所有现在没有在用的插头
The easiest way is to pick up a few cheap power strips, plug everything into them and with a flip of a switch you can turn
everything off in one switch.
最简单的方法就是选几个便宜的电源延长线,把所有插头插在上面,然后只要按一下总电源,就可以关掉所有开关
8. Sign up for a free checking account with Charles Schwab 在Charles Schwab上注册免费帐号
Charles Schwab offers a free checking account with no minimum balance, no fees, and also allows you to take money out of an ATM anywhere in the world for free.
Charles Schwab提供你一个免费的支票帐户没有最低金额限制,不用收费,可以让你免费在世界上任何地方的提款机领钱
就是现在,去看看吧! (P.S.别忘记继续看完其他的省钱方法喔) :Charles Schwab
9. Cancel Cable TV 取消有线电视
once you figure out how many channels you really need,call your cable company and try to renegotiate your contract.
一旦找出你真的需要看的电视频联络你的有线电视公司,并试着去重新商讨契约
10. Avoid going to the bars 避免去酒吧
Instead, grab a six packs or twelve packs. Head back to the house, have some snacks, have some friends over and have a good time.
不如换个方式,买六瓶或十二瓶啤酒,直接回家做一些小点心,邀请一些朋友来共度美好时光
11. Downgrade your cell phone plan 调降你的手机费率方案
Figure out a monthly average of how many minutes you use and how much data you use and adjust your cellphone plan accordingly.
找出每月的时数与数据用量,调整成对应的手机费率方案
12. Downgrade your gym membership 调降你的健身房会费
13. Pick up some freelance work 找一些自由业的工作
14. Move home 搬家
15. Sell your car and buy a bicycle 卖掉你的车,买一台脚踏车
Not only is a bicycle going to save you a lot of money in the long run, it’s also a great way to stay in shape.
脚踏车不只会让你省下很多钱长期而言,骑脚踏车也是个保持身材的好方法
16. Cut your own hair 自己剪头发
Or, find a friend who can cut your hair for you.
或是找到一个可以帮你剪头发的朋友
17. Stop buying books 不要再买书了
Go to the library and borrow the books.
到图书馆去借书
18. Bring old clothes to a local consignment shop 把旧衣服拿去二手商店卖
19. Find a cheaper apartment 找到更便宜的房子
Take a look on websites or even ask some friends if they know of any cheaper places
看一下网路,或什至问一些朋友是否有任何更便宜的房子
20. Stop going to the movies 不要再去看电影了
You could wait until the movie comes out on TV, or you could stream the movie illegally online.
你可以等到电影出现在电视上或是在网上看非法电影
21. Rent out that extra room 出租多出来的空房吧
Rent out that extra room to a family member, friend or maybe even someone from Airbnb.
租给家人、朋友,甚至是Airbnb上的人吧
Airbnb 是出租房屋的平台,人人都可将自己的房屋、空间出租,通常许多来自世界各地的背包客会在上面寻找短期住宿
22. start a $5 jar 做一个「五元罐」
Every time you have a $5 bill, put it in a jar instead of spending it.
每当我有五元钞票就放进罐中
23. Save your raise 省下你加薪的薪水
If you get a raise at your job, don’t add it to your current budget, stick it in a savings account for your travels.
如果你加薪,不要把它加到你当前的预算把它放进存款变成旅游基金
24.make your coffee at home 自己在家里泡咖啡
25.Cussin costs money 骂脏话要罚钱
everytime cussin, puts $5 in a jar.