1. That is too expensive. 真的太贵了!
使用开门见山法,明确又简洁的表达自己的想法,适合不拐弯抹角的人!
Give me a discount, please. 拜托给我打个折。
It’s a little overpriced. 这价钱有点太贵了。
How about $50? 50 块钱如何?
I’d buy this if it were cheaper. 如果便宜一点我就会买。
I can’t afford it. 我买不起。
Don’t try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别试图乱报价,我知道它价值多少。
Can you offer it cheaper? 可以算我便宜点吗?
补充:rip off 为「敲竹杠」、「剥削」的意思
2. pretend to leave 假装走人
当老板看你要离开时反而会更心急,愿意降低价格把你留住。
这是万年不败的招数~快学起来吧!
I don’t think I’ll have any of them. 这些我都不想要了。
I’ve seen this cheaper (in) other places. 我在别家店看过更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item. 听说别家店这个东西在大特价。
Fine. I’ll check around a few more places. 好吧,我再去看看别的地方。
3. buy in bulk 老板,我全包了!
bulk 为大量的意思,一次买多一点东西,或者干脆揪好朋友一起买,就有资格要求老板给你优惠啦!
Can I get a special price? I already bought so many items!
可以给我特价吗?我已经买这么多了!
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我点折扣吗?
4. Be quiet. 沉默攻势!
对老板开的价格犹豫不决,迟迟不给予回应。
让尴尬的气氛充斥在老板与你之间,说不定会有意想不到的收获!
小编就曾经用这种方法杀价成功好几次呢!
下面的情境对话帮助大家了解怎么样使用「沉默攻势」
Alice: How much is it?
爱丽丝:多少钱?
Seller: only $200. No bargaining.
卖家:只要两百元,不二价。
Alice: What’s the lowest you’re willing to go?
爱丽丝:最低你能卖多少?
Seller: This price is very reasonable.
卖家:这个价格很合理了。
Alice: Uh…… (Alice looks reluctant.)
爱丽丝:呃…… (看起来面有难色)
Alice: I need to think about it……
爱丽丝:我需要考虑一下 ……
Seller: All right, I can give you a discount. I’ll give it to you for $180.
卖家:好吧,我可以给你算便宜一点。 180 元卖给你。
5. ask for extras 要求小赠品!
如果老板铁了心不在价格上让步,不妨索取点小优惠吧!
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?
Does this item come with the accessory? / Is this accessory included?
有包括这个小饰品吗?
补充:accessory (n.) 饰品、配件