蚝油茄子的英文怎么说

蚝油茄子的英文:Sauted Eggplant with Oyster Saucesaut是什么意思:法n.(芭蕾舞用语)跳[字面意义:leap]I like saute prawns in butter sauce.我喜欢吃黄油汁煎大虾。We saute vegetables very quickly in a small amount of oil.我们

蚝油茄子的英文:

Sautéed Eggplant with Oyster Sauce

saut是什么意思

<法>n.(芭蕾舞用语)跳[字面意义:leap]

  • I like saute prawns in butter sauce.

    我喜欢吃黄油汁煎大虾。

  • We saute vegetables very quickly in a small amount of oil.

    我们用少量油将蔬菜很快一炒。

  • Add also the carrots and celery, saute for 3 more minutes.

    同时放入红萝卜及西芹再炒3分钟。

eggplant是什么意思

n. 茄子

  • I'll have eggplants, mashed potatoes and green beans.

    我要茄子、土豆泥和青豆。

  • I want some eggplant, cucumbers, carrots and peas.

    我要一些茄子,小黄瓜,红葡萄和豌豆。

  • In our garden we have egg-plants, cucumbers and potatoes.

    在我们的菜园里,我们种了茄子、黄瓜和土豆。

oyster是什么意思

n. 牡蛎;沉默寡言的人

  • It's the pearl in the oyster, anyway.

    这是蚌里的明珠,不管怎么说。

  • You have passed the hurdle and the world is your oyster.

    你已克服了障碍,你可随心所欲了。

  • You can trust him with everything. He is as close as an oyster.

    你什么事情都可放心地对他讲,他是个守口如瓶的人。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/5878.html

为您推荐