常用英语口语之同情安慰

常用英语口语之同情安慰1.What a pity!真可惜!2.What a shame!真遗憾!3.That's really too bad.那真是太槽糕了。4.I'm very sorry to hear that.听到那消息,我真难过。5.May he rest in peace.愿他安息。6.Oh, bad luck.哦,真不走运。

常用英语口语之同情安慰

1.What a pity!真可惜!

2.What a shame!真遗憾!

3.That's really too bad.那真是太槽糕了。

4.I'm very sorry to hear that.听到那消息,我真难过。

5.May he rest in peace.愿他安息。

6.Oh, bad luck.哦,真不走运。

7.Bless you!愿上帝保佑你。

8.I do feel sorry for him.我真的很难过。

9.Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.哦,听到这个消息我很遗憾。

10I was very sorry to hear about your father.

听到有关你父亲的事,我真难过。

11.I believe if you want to get a job, that's very easy.

我相信你很容易就能得到一份工作的。

12.I'm so sorry about the great loss, but please do take care of yourself.

对你痛失亲人我万分难过,请千万保重。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/6875.html

为您推荐